WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
1. How to do your make-ups professionally, so that they last long and enhance your beautiful features.
2. Choose tools for make-up, take good care of them, and use them for best results.
3. Make skin look flawless using different textures of foundations.
4. Work with different textures of lip products to make them either stand out or remain subtle and hidden to make eyes look more expressive.
5. Create various "beauty" looks, enhance beautiful features, feel more confident in working with other women and eventually start a career as a make-up artist.
6. Use color theory principles when choosing colors in make-up when working with different people.
7. Enhance highlights and shadows to create the illusion of depth on the face and create a sculpted look.
8. Correct eye shapes and master many eye make-up techniques that will draw attention to the most beatiful features of the face. d development. We cover everything, so even if you've never seen HTML code in your life, you'll be able to quickly jump in.